Much Ado About Nothing
Experience William Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing.
Touring Sydney – Wahroonga, Scotland Island, Annangrove, Marrickville – February 2022.
“Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps…” and some Cupid kills with Leonard Cohen. But today’s Cupid uses all three. Such Stuff Productions presents a modern take on Shakespeare’s sublime romantic comedy Much Ado About Nothing. Written centuries ago, for today. After all, in the affairs of love, what’s new? Love remains – Arrows, traps, and Cohen too.
Event Terms and Conditions
- Please bring the print out or confirmation of your ticket.
- Children’s under 11 year FREE
- Id necessary – Passport (Aus or international) / Australian driver license.
- Entry Strictly by ENTRY PASS.
- No Outside food allowed.
- All sales are final.
- In event of show cancellation due to Public Health Order patrons would be given a choice of choosing other show dates in the tour, rescheduling, or refund of the ticket purchase price. Alternatively, Patrons may consider receiving a professionally recorded version of the play against their tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable-
- Booking fee will not refunded in case of event cancellation.
- Group entry tickets will be allowed all together.
- Tickets will be refunded if government change the rules and due to covid we have to cancel it then only.
- In case of any misbehavior/misconduct by any person at the venue, Event Organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the venue and no refund will be given.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- You have to follow all the guidelines issued by the Australian government due to COVID-19.