Hindi Peer Led Support Group
FREE Hindi Peer Led Support Group facilitated for people with a disability their families and carers
A series of Multicultural Peer Lead Support Network sessions will be held designed to:
- Help improve social and community participation between people with disability and the communities they live in.
- Increase knowledge of mainstream and disability services available to CALD communities, including the NDIS
- Provide helpful in-language resources to CALD communities
- Create opportunities where CALD communities can continue learning and share information
- Provide ongoing contact for isolated CALD communities
This session is designed for parents and carers. It is organised by the Settlement Services International (SSI) Multicultural Peer Network and facilitated by trained members of the community.
Delivered on an on-line virtual group.